• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: Josseffi Krassowski

Steam ID: 76561197970999840

Banned By: Mario Valentino

Duration: 2 Days

I was banned after raiding a base and then leaving after I announced over because I had to go. I understand I raided 2 bases before the 5 minute timer was up, and I was ready to be punished however I really had to go at the time.

Kawaii

Head-Admin
Staff member
Head Admin

I was banned after raiding a base and then leaving after I announced over because I had to go. I understand I raided 2 bases before the 5 minute timer was up, and I was ready to be punished however I really had to go at the time.
So you admit you knew it was wrong and knew the rules you broke...But you want to be unbanned.....

Someone reported you for raiding without waiting or just not announcing raid or something. Mario took it as you leaving as leaving to avoid punishment (which you did say that you didn’t wait cooldown). As mario had said.

Skatro

So you broke the rules knowing that you were breaking them and then admit to it, and for some reason want to be un-banned from a 2 day ban that will probably be over before the post gets accepted or denied?

Wait a second. He had to go and nobody said anything before he left. I say jail him for 360 and then let him back on. +1
Doesn't matter it's still ltap. you should know this since you were staff. We're not gonna treat players who really have to go and players who just leave differently, we have to treat all players the same, even staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.