• Hello Guest,
    If you are donating with steam funds, you must contact SICKO GREED.
    Anyone that donates to another person will have their rank / custom class removed with NO REFUNDS.
  • Hello Guest,
    Our Teamspeak IP is ts.orion.network

Zero Two Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon

-1 Albino has his reasons for banning people, you might have been one of the people minging/mass rdming a few nights ago.

Juan

Oh your not getting unbanned when albino bans someone it’s only for the best reason he might not name why but you should know what you did that is what albino expects.

Brazy

What did you do to make him ban you? There has to be something.

Skatro

1: Thats not your SteamID
2: Albino has reasons for banning people
3: Even if there was not a valid reason to be banned for that long you had to of done something to get banned

1: Thats not your SteamID
2: Albino has reasons for banning people
3: Even if there was not a valid reason to be banned for that long you had to of done something to get banned
Lol that is my steam ID

Albino707

The Prophet
Administrator
Old Man
Oh hai.

I'm imagining this was last night or the night before with you getting banned. Thing about those bans that are 3 year and 1 hour means I did it via F-admin, which means I didn't misclick who I was wanting to ban. Also with that as well, if I was to ban somebody unjustly, as my bans tend to be quite public, somebody would instantly mention me doing a false ban on somebody else. As much as I spook people, I don't spook them enough to make them cave enough to allow me to be abusive.

Fyre

Staff member
Administrator
See you in 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.